Perhaps you are someone who enjoys fine dining in sumptuous surroundings. If so, you will no doubt already be familiar with Judges restaurant but may be seeking an incentive to dine here more often. Whatever your reason for visiting Judges, our Dining Club rewards guest loyalty, offering excellent discounts on food, special events and accommodation.
Benefits to members
Annual membership to our dining club costs just £210.00 per couple and includes the following benefits.
Dine 2 for the price of 1
Enjoy a 50% reduction off your food bill for two at lunch, afternoon tea or dinner and choose from any of our menus (excludes “Table for Two” offer). Dine as many times as you like throughout the year.
Preferential room rates
An overnight stay in a deluxe room (subject to availability) for £145.00 per couple, including breakfast. Our rooms are all different, decorated to the finest standards and include wide-screen TVs, complimentary fruit, sherry and chocolates.
Joining is simple
Simply complete the Judges Dining Club Application and return it to Judges with your payment. Your dining club membership will begin from your requested start date and will run for one year. Confirmation of your membership and your membership card will be posted out to you and you can begin enjoying the dining club benefits.
Don’t forget to quote your membership number each time you make a booking and present your card when you pay to receive your discount. We look forward to welcoming you to Judges Dining Club!
Terms and Conditions Definitions
1. Your membership is only valid at Judges Country House Hotel.
2. The benefits may be redeemed by the two named members only. Named members are entitled to a 50% discount off their meal for two (food bill only). If they are entertaining guests on a larger table, the 2 for 1 offer will still only apply to the named members and will not be extended to other guests. A named member may however still redeem 2 for 1 when entertaining a guest who is not the other named member. The maximum redemption of 2 for 1 for two guests will still apply in this case, i.e. both named members may not entertain a guest each on the same visit.
3. The dining club is not to be used for business purposes. It is intended for personal and social use only. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any memberships which we discover are being used for business purposes
4. Private functions are specifically excluded from this offer.
5. All overnight stays are subject to hotel availability and rooms are for the sole use of the named members. A maximum number of 5 rooms on Friday and Saturday evenings will be allocated to Dining Club members. The special rate of £145.00 is for a one night stay only. Additional nights will normally be charged at our usual rack rate. Special rates for more than a one night stay may be possible, but will be subject to management discretion.
6. Dining tables for Dining Club Members will be restricted each night to five tables of two.
7. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time. When such a change or variation occurs, Judges will use its reasonable endeavours to give you notice thereof and to offer an alternative of equivalent value. You will be deemed to have accepted any such change or variation if, after receiving notice thereof, you continue to use your membership.
8. Your membership will run for one year from the date specified on your application form.
9. Special occasion dates are specifically excluded from this offer as follows: “Table for Two” offer, Valentines’ Day and the closest Saturday to Valentine’s day; Easter Sunday; Mother’s Day; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve and Day events.
10. Cancellations will be honoured up to 10 days from purchase of membership. The membership fee is non-returnable after the 10 days cancellation right as stated above.
All prices are for the current year and are inclusive of VAT